blog lost in the fog

 Well.... seems my blogging came to a full stop considering I'm normally a very chatting person I am just as surprised as everyone else. I say each year I will improve but just like the previous years I haven't. However, seen as 2022 is new beginnings for a lot of people myself included, blogging is on my list as a 2022 resolution. Heres hoping you enjoy what comes next and not wishing for the silence of previous years. 


I myself will be a new bride this year and can relate to many of newly engaged couples as I am busy on the hunt for supplies and ideas for our big day. I understand the stress this can cause along the way because who doesn't love a bit of stress ๐Ÿ˜†. So I might even post updates on my own planning which might help some of you along the way in either finding a supplier or to watch for our pitfalls along the way that you might want to dodge. I.e my partner wants a singing waiter however, I'm still on the fence. This comes after the long list of requests including bouncy castle, ice-cream van, magician, fireworks and petting Zoo, so you understand my hesitation ๐Ÿ˜‚. 


So please feel free to also throw some ideas my way I would love to hear your comments. 


Donna 

Comments

  1. So, after posting this my stepson came home from school and asked about our wedding cake, he would like half a cake jam (due to him hating jam) and the other half chocolate. To which we are now laughing at and wondering how that would look.

    On another side note from the wonderful stepson, he would also like to wear his RAF cadet uniform instead of a kilt lol. I also have a stepdaughter who would prefer to wear a jumpsuit instead of a dress. The other three children are happy to wear Kilt's/Dresses.

    Our children have asked lots of silly questions in regards to the wedding some of which I may just share along the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment