Busy few weeks ...

Things have been busy with DHP over the last few weeks.  Firstly, I had a fantastic wedding at East Kilbride then over to Bothwell Bridge Hotel via Bothwell Castle.   Congratulations go out to Gillian and Paul and hope they are having a wonderful honeymoon.

Last weekend I was exhibiting at the Hamilton Race Course Wedding Fayre.  Nice show with some great exhibitors - especially The Cricklewood from Bothwell who held live cooking exhibitions over the 2 days.  Just far too good ...

Tomorrow and Saturday I am back at weddings.  I am looking forward to taking photographs on Friday at The House of An Art Lover in Glasgow and then on Saturday at Hamilton Town Hall.  With this fantastic weather we are all having I am sure the sun will be shining for both brides.

Preview photographs of those plus my Bothwell wedding will be hosted soon.

Donna

Comments